In this episode of Escape Diet Prison, I am joined by Emma Bacon of Rebalancing Me.
Emma is a wife and mother of two striving to live a happy, healthy life, following recovery from an eating disorder. She is a nutritional advisor, qualified personal trainer, martial arts instructor. She also runs the local eating disorder support service BalancED MK.
On top of that, she is the author of Rebalance Your Relationship with Food.
Combining stories from real people who have overcome disordered eating with trustworthy advice and holistic self- help tools, this book encourages a positive change in how you interact with food.
All 117 recipes have been reviewed by a nutritional therapist to ensure they’re absolutely balanced and will contribute to a healthy lifestyle. From nourishing breakfasts and delicious dinners, through to guilt-free snacks and deserts, these recipes will help to break destructive eating patterns and maintain both your physical and emotional wellbeing.
This is the go-to guide for anyone on a journey from disordered eating to a positive relationship with food
In this episode of Escape Diet Prison we talk about:
- Emma’s story of OCD and anorexia and how she feels about food and her body now
- How the concept of selfishness impacted her life
- How her husband’s gift to her helped her big time
- What it means to be a mom who’s suffered from an eating disorder
- How to cultivate compassion
- Emma’s tips for creating a balanced relationship with food
- How she came up with the idea for her book Rebalance Your Relationship with Food
- Emma’s bliss list
- And so much more
Enjoy this episode!
Love and light,
Want more support? Join the free Escape Diet Prison Facebook group to engage with others who are on the same path as you. We can only grow if we surround ourselves with like-minded people. If you don’t, you’ll stay stuck and that is a promise.
Enjoyed this episode? Share it with others in your life who MUST listen to it right now. YOU are a change maker in this world and your voice needs to be heard.